MYRTLE BEACH, S.C. (WBTW) - A North Carolina motorcyclist was killed during a crash involving a car in Myrtle Beach Saturday evening.
Horry County Chief Deputy Coroner, Tamara Willard, said the motorcyclist who died was Carl Trice.
Trice, 26, was stationed at Fort Bragg Army Base and died at the scene of his injuries.
Lt. Joey Crosby with Myrtle Beach Police says officers were called the collision at the area of 21st Avenue North and Oak Street around 7:45 p.m.
Crosby said in addition to the fatality, "multiple people" were transported to the hospital. The extent of their injuries was not immediately known.UPDATE: More details released about Fort Bragg soldier who died in motorcycle crash
Anyone who may have information regarding the collision is urged to call the Myrtle Beach Police Department at 843-918-1382.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Lawmakers hear about VA health care issues at Fayetteville meeting
- Hoke County sheriff unveils new school security measures
- Wake County double murder suspect calls no defense witnesses
- Cary birthing center stops delivering newborns after deaths