(WTNH) - Red Lobster is trying a briney take on a classic.
Instead of chicken and waffles, the chain is serving lobster and waffles.
The lobster is fried and the waffle is made from the same recipe as the restaurant’s Cheddar Bay Biscuits. Finally, the whole thing is slathered in maple syrup.
So far, reactions to the idea have been mixed.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- NC DEPUTY TO UNDERGO EMERGENCY SURGERY AFTER PIT BULL ATTACK
- WOMAN INJURED AFTER BEING HIT BY BASEBALL BAT DURING ROAD RAGE INCIDENT
- GARNER PD: HUSBAND ON THE RUN AFTER STABBING WIFE IN CHEST, ASSAULTING TEEN GIRL
- 'THIS IS JESUS CHRIST AND I JUST BROKE INTO PIZZA HUT': NC MAN'S 911 confession
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Rocky Mount police officer killed in crash
- Cary man charged with kidnapping ex-girlfriend's baby, officials say
- Man found dead in chair at NC beach resort
- Ex-NC teacher charged with indecent liberties with a child