FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) - The Fayetteville home where rapper J. Cole grew up has been vandalized.
A picture has been making the rounds on social media appearing to criticize J. Cole, who is also known as Jermaine Lamarr Cole
In a photo, it appears someone scrawled the words "J. Cole do you even care about the ville?" on the front siding.
The graffiti had been cleaned up by the time CBS 17 stopped by the home Monday.
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- FIRE BREAKS OUT AT GLENWOOD SOUTH BAR IN RALEIGH
- FLORIDA REPUBLICAN LEADER POSTS SUPPORT FOR ROSEANNE'S TWEET
- 2 OFFICERS TREATED WITH NARCAN AFTER EXPOSURE TO WHITE POWDER
- WATCH: WOMAN PULLED OVER FOR DRIVING BUMPER CAR ON CHINA ROAD
- KRISPY KREME GIVING AWAY FREE DOUGHNUTS FRIDAY
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Fire destroys NC home as resident leaves food cooking to go walk dog, officials say
- Rocky Mount police officer killed in crash
- Cary man charged with kidnapping ex-girlfriend's baby, officials say
- Man found dead in chair at NC beach resort