FAYETTEVILLE, N.C. (WNCN) - A Fayetteville teenager who was reported missing on Dec. 29, 2016 has returned home, Fayetteville police said Wednesday.RELATED: Fayetteville police searching for missing teen
Travis Burns, 16, was reported missing Dec. 29, 2016 by his family, police said. Authorities said at the time that they believed the teen had traveled to South Carolina or Virginia.
Burns, who was said to often go by the name "Arron" has apparently returned home. Police said that they received information Burns was home and they are no longer considering him to be missing.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- 5 injured after being hit by car leaving McDonald's, Roanoke Rapids police say
- Winter Weather Advisory issued for Durham, Orange, Granville, Person counties
- NC dad and teen son charged in man's murder, authorities say
- NC boxer killed in shooting was a 'great fighter,' trainer says