SAN JOSE, Calif. (KRON) - San Jose police have arrested a Willow Glen middle school P.E. teacher for allegedly taking inappropriate photos of girls.
Police say 47-year-old Clifford Pappadakis was taking inappropriate photos of female students. The investigation started on Sept. 8, 2017, when parents say they saw Pappadakis taking the photos.
Pappadakis was placed immediately on administrative leave.
Police searched the teacher's computer and home for evidence. They seized electronic devices and examined them.
Investigators say they found numerous inappropriate images on his devices.
Pappadakis was arrested on Wednesday when he turned himself in.
Pappadakis is a P.E. teacher and track and field coach at the middle school.
He is being charged with the following:
Seven counts of misdemeanor annoying and molesting a child and one count of felony possession of child pornography.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- KNIGHTDALE MAN IMPREGNATES BIOLOGICAL DAUGHTER, PLANS TO MARRY HER, WARRANTS SAY
- THESE ARE THE 17 LIVES LOST IN THE FLORIDA HIGH SCHOOL SHOOTING
- WOMAN CHARGED WITH ASSAULTING, STRANGLING WAKEMED NURSE, WARRANT SHOWS
- OFFICER-INVOLVED SHOOTING IN HENDERSON LEAVES SUSPECT DEAD, OFFICER INJURED
- FAYETTEVILLE GAS STATION ASSAULT VICTIM UNDERGOES FACIAL RECONSTRUCTIVE SURGERY
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- NC hepatitis cases up as much as nearly 200 percent since 2012
- Outer Banks police caution of bears just days after rattlesnake warning
- Wake County mom asks why she was not informed of bullying before son's suicide
- Raleigh-based food bank aims to pack millionth lunch bag