After 60 years, IHOP has announced it's changing its name - by literally flipping a letter.
The International House of Pancakes tweeted this week that the "P" in its name will soon be flipped to a "b." But what the "b" stands for remains a mystery at this point.
The company is teasing fans on Twitter, telling them they will find out what the "b" means on June 11. The Twitter bio for IHOP has even been changed to read, "What could the b be? Find out 6.11.18"
Twitter users have been responding to the teaser tweet with their guess of what the "b" could stand for.
The most popular guess so far has been breakfast but the restaurant chain responded to one user saying, "Nice try, keep guessing."
WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- AMBER ALERT CANCELED AS VIRGINIA INFANT FOUND SAFE, FATHER ARRESTED
- 3 CHARGED AFTER ELDERLY WOMAN FOUND IN CONDEMNED SC HOME
- WAKE COUNTY SHERIFF RESPONDS AFTER MAN IN EXCESSIVE FORCE CASE CITED WITH ASSAULT
- 82ND AIRBORNE SOLDIER SHOT BY TROOPER DURING CONFRONTATION, OFFICIALS CONFIRM
- FIRE CAPTAIN COMFORTS BABY INVOLVED IN CRASH: THIS IS WHY I DO THE JOB
- Cooper recalls NC National Guard members from border
- Deputies: NC man hits neighbor with piece of metal after yard dispute
- Police: 'Irate passenger' strikes window at Charlotte airport after flight was canceled
- NC mom upset after son's diploma taken for wearing military cords at high school graduation