RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) - N.C. State men's basketball has surprised just about everyone with their play this season.
As of Feb. 19, the Wolfpack has four games left in the regular season and posts an 18-9 overall record and a 8-6 record in the ACC.
Following a season with embarrassing loses under previous coach Mark Gottfried - expectations were low for new coach Kevin Keatts and the Pack.
But after several upsets and conference road wins - the Wolfpack appears to be set to make it to the Big Dance.
The "Dance Card" formula has the Pack listed as a sure thing for the tournament.
That formula was developed by Jay Coleman of the University of North Florida, Mike DuMond of Economists Incorporated, and Allen Lynch of Mercer University.
It was designed to predict which teams will make to the NCAA Tourmament and has been correct 96 percent of the time over the last six years, the formula's website says.
So as of Feb. 19, the Pack is in.
N.C. State hosts Boston College on Tuesday before Florida State comes to Raleigh on Saturday.
The Pack rounds out the regular season with games against Georgia Tech in Atlanta and Louisville in Raleigh.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- EX-PANTHERS PLAYER CARRUTH BREAKS PRISON SILENCE, HOPES FOR RELATIONSHIP WITH SON
- ANGRY MOB BEATS RAPE, MURDER SUSPECTS TO DEATH
- 'I HAD NIGHTMARES' AFTER MAN DEMANDED SEX ACTS DURING KIDNAPPING, RAEFORD WOMAN SAYS
- 23 NABBED IN DRUG DEALING OPERATION IN EDGECOMBE COUNTY, SHERIFF SAYS
- VIDEO: 'CRUISE FROM HELL,' SOME KICKED OFF CARNIVAL SHIP AFTER MASSIVE BRAWLS
NC teacher charged with indecent...
Man dies after fall from NC waterfall
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- 11 cars damaged as fire sweeps through Carowinds parking lot
- Inmate attacks officer at NC prison
- Police: Man, dog found dead inside vehicle at Wilmington shopping center
- SUV found submerged, driver declines hospital treatment after Holden Beach accident