LINCOLNTON, N.C. (WBTV) -- Two Lincolnton women were arrested for trafficking cocaine and possessing marijuana Friday.
According to the Lincoln County Sheriff's Office, the arrest came after detectives searched a residence near the 1300 block of West Highview Lane in Lincolnton.
Detectives seized more than 39 grams of cocaine and almost four ounces of marijuana from the residence. The drugs were approximately worth between $1,500 and $4,200.
Latrice Paulino, 22, was charged with one felony count each of trafficking cocaine, possession with intent to sell and deliver schedule II controlled substance, probation violation, maintaining a dwelling for controlled substances and a misdemeanor possession of marijuana.
She was placed under an $85,000 secured bond on the drug charges and a no bond hold for the probation violation.
Kayla Velazquez was charged with one felony count each of trafficking cocaine, possession with intent to sell and deliver schedule II controlled substance, and maintaining a dwelling for controlled substances.
She received a $70,000 secured bond.
Copyright 2018 WBTV. All rights reserved.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- ATTORNEYS CLAIM EVIDENCE TAMPERING IN MURDER OF MICHAEL JORDAN'S DAD
- THOUSANDS WITHOUT POWER IN NC AS ICE HITS AREAS WEST OF GREENSBORO
- 2 DOGS SAVED FROM HOUSE FIRE NEXT TO RALEIGH FIRE STATION
- POLICE INVESTIGATE AFTER YOUNG WOMAN FOUND DEAD IN FAYETTEVILLE HOME
- HELP US DECIDE WHICH BIG GAME ADS ARE THE BEST
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Birthplace of NC native Nina Simone to be preserved
- Missing NC 12-year-old's body recovered near Norfolk pier
- Man charged with shooting NC police officer in back
- Dad drowns trying to save daughters from rip current at Atlantic Beach