WILMINGTON, N.C. (WECT) - Two men are in the New Hanover County Detention Center under $1.5 million bonds after their arrests on heroin charges.UPDATE: Boyfriend, supplier charged with murder in NC woman's overdose
Johnathan Alan Foster, 28, and Daniel Lees Masciotti, 33, were arrested Thursday by the New Hanover County Sheriff's Office.
Foster and Masciotti have been charged with:
- selling or delivering heroin
- possession with the intent to manufacture/sell/deliver heroin
- conspiracy to sell/deliver heroin
According to online records, Foster was arrested in the 5300 block of Wrightsville Ave. while Masciotti was taken into custody in the 400 block of MontegoCopyright 2016 WECT. All rights reserved.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- String of deadly Henderson shootings could be linked, mayor says
- Raleigh mom had 1-year-old smoke marijuana, police say
- Woman hit when person fires through front door of Fayetteville home, police say
- 4 arrested in connection with death of Edgecombe County deputy