By WSAV - SAVANNAH, Ga. (WSAV) - Many people have reported seeing actor Will Smith around Savannah these past few weeks as filming of his new movie "Gemini Man" begins. The movie is directed by Academy Award winner Ang Lee and also stars Rocky Mount native Mary Elizabeth Winstead (Scott Pilgrim vs. the World) and Clive Owen (Children of Men).
Smith posted a video on his Facebook page on Tuesday, Feb. 27, during the first day of filming and after he apparently discovered sand gnats while on location near the marsh. In the video, he says Georgia is gorgeous but "y'all gotta do something about these bugs."WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- 3 MORE TEENS CHARGED AFTER FUQUAY-VARINA WALMART SHOOTING IN BOTCHED DRUG DEAL, POLICE SAY
- SITE OF MISSING UNC NATIONAL TITLE SIGN NEAR PNC ARENA NOW HAS ANTI-UNC POSTERS
- DURHAM FAMILY SPEAKS OUT AFTER DAUGHTER STUDYING AT NORTHWESTERN DIES
- MAN FINDS LARGE ALLIGATOR DEAD IN CENTRAL NC RIVER
- GREEN HOPE STUDENTS TO WALK OUT OF CLASS TODAY, CALL FOR END TO GUN VIOLENCE IN SCHOOLS