EAST GRANBY, Conn. (AP) - Connecticut State Police say they finally got the scoop on the poop.
State police said Tuesday that they arrested a 43-year-old woman in connection with human excrement deposited on three separate occasions in the middle of the same cul-de-sac in East Granby.
Holly Malone was charged with misdemeanor breach of peace. She lives a few miles away from the cul-de-sac in Simsbury.
Troopers say a motion-activated camera set up after the second incident in November recorded Malone's car.
Authorities say Malone told them that she's lactose intolerant but sometimes eats dairy products, and she stopped in the cul-de-sac because she couldn't make it to a bathroom in time. State police say she apologized.
A message left at a phone listing for Malone wasn't immediately returned Tuesday.WHAT OTHERS ARE CLICKING ON:
- MAN FOUND SHOT TO DEATH AT RALEIGH APARTMENT COMPLEX, POLICE SAY
- GRANVILLE COUNTY ELEMENTARY SCHOOL TEACHER HAD SEX WITH EX-STUDENT, OFFICIALS SAY
- DURHAM MOTORCYCLIST HIT BY VAN, KILLED ON NC-55 NEAR I-40
- NC MOM AND TEEN DAUGHTER KILLED IN HEAD-ON CRASH ON WAY TO SCHOOL
- 3 FACE PROSTITUTION CHARGES AFTER RAID AT HOKE COUNTY SPA, DEPUTIES SAY
Peter Fonda apologizes for 'vulgar'...
Trudeau: Canada to legalize marijuana...
Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Birthplace of NC native Nina Simone to be preserved
- Missing NC 12-year-old's body recovered near Norfolk pier
- Man charged with shooting NC police officer in back
- Dad drowns trying to save daughters from rip current at Atlantic Beach