NEW ORLEANS — An 86-year-old woman and her three sons died after testing positive for COVID-19, WDSU reports.
Family members said Antoinette Franklin and her sons Herman Franklin, 71, Timothy Franklin, 61, and Anthony Franklin Sr., 58, all got sick around the same time.
“My uncle passed, my grandmother passed, my dad passed, then my other uncle passed. It’s literally like 7-8 days apart. It’s horrific,” Anthony Franklin told WDSU.
Services for the three sons were held Friday and for Antoinette Franklin on Saturday.
- Spring Lake man sought in deadly weekend shooting, officials say
- Sen. Tillis says impeaching Trump as a private citizen would set ‘dangerous precedent’
- RDU, other NC airports included in United Airlines sale with flights as low as $29
- Halting evictions, utility shutoffs led to fewer COVID-19 cases and deaths, Duke study says
- Wake County schools working on virtual plan for spring semester