RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Now that the World Health Organization has classified the COVID-19 virus outbreak a pandemic —you’re going to need to make changes to your ordinary day-to-day activities in order to avoid becoming infected.
Consumer Investigator Steve Sbraccia looks at several steps you’ll need to take to make to help you can avoid catching the virus.
More COVID-19 headlines:
- NC COVID-19 survivor walks out of rehab after being pronounced brain dead
- 50 cases of COVID-19 linked to events at Charlotte church, county leaders say
- Wake County school board eyes students returning to classrooms, looks ahead to next semester
- Massive Antonov AN-124 aircraft makes special NC delivery to help fight pandemic
- NCDHHS releases demographic breakdown of COVID hospitalizations