RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — As the coronavirus continues to spread, some information that sounds interesting is spreading on social media that could be wrong.
CBS 17 consumer reporter Steve Sbraccia takes a look at an idea that is spreading and separates the fact from the fiction.
The latest rumor is that the new 5G wireless signals are causing or contributing to COVID-19.
Sbraccia examines the latest claim about 5G and COVID-19 to see if it is true. Watch the video for the full report.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Mom shot in NYC Times Square: ‘I just dropped to the ground and was asking for help’
- Durham mom who lost son to gun violence calls for change this Mother’s Day
- All Durham 911 calls routed to Raleigh Saturday night due to staff shortage at call center
- Balcony collapse sends nearly 12 people onto rocks below at Malibu home
- Cyber attack that halted massive pipeline through NC is linked to criminal gang ‘DarkSide’