RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — As the coronavirus continues to spread, some information that sounds interesting is spreading on social media that could be wrong.
CBS 17 consumer reporter Steve Sbraccia takes a look at an idea that is spreading and separates the fact from the fiction.
The latest rumor is that the new 5G wireless signals are causing or contributing to COVID-19.
Sbraccia examines the latest claim about 5G and COVID-19 to see if it is true. Watch the video for the full report.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- ‘Don’t be alarmed’: NC police department tests new blue light policy for patrol vehicles
- Far-right groups becoming more localized in North Carolina
- South Carolina woman charged with murdering husband released from jail on bond
- Widow of congressman-elect who died of COVID-19 complications can run for his seat
- Biden ordering stopgap relief as talks start on big stimulus plan