RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — As the coronavirus continues to spread, some information that sounds interesting is spreading on social media that could be wrong.
CBS 17 consumer reporter Steve Sbraccia takes a look at an idea that is spreading and separates the fact from the fiction.
The latest rumor is that the new 5G wireless signals are causing or contributing to COVID-19.
Sbraccia examines the latest claim about 5G and COVID-19 to see if it is true. Watch the video for the full report.
- 1 shot along Lake Boone Trail outside UNC Rex Hospital in Raleigh
- Miami edges NC State 31-30
- Driver airlifted after pickup truck flips, hits trees in Moore County crash
- 22-year-old arrested after 1 killed, another wounded in Cary shooting, police say
- At Wilson County GOP event, NC Lt. Gov. Robinson doubles down on LGBTQ beliefs, criticism of books