RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — As the coronavirus continues to spread, some information that sounds interesting is spreading on social media that could be wrong.
CBS 17 consumer reporter Steve Sbraccia takes a look at an idea that is spreading and separates the fact from the fiction.
The latest rumor is that COVID-19 can be caught by regular drinking water or from a swimming pool.
Sbraccia examines the latest claim about COVID-19 and water from your faucet or from a swimming pool to see if it is true. Watch the video for the full report.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Local Dentists work overtime to keep patients, staff safe
- Tuesday, May 26th : Toddler Patience Challenge FAIL, Dentists work overtime to keep clients safe
- Trump says he’s no longer taking hydroxychloroquine
- Focus on your health as NC businesses start to re-open
- Georgia governor offers state as alternative GOP convention host