RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — As the coronavirus continues to spread, some information that sounds interesting is spreading on social media that could be wrong.
CBS 17 consumer reporter Steve Sbraccia takes a look at an idea that is spreading and separates the fact from the fiction.
The latest rumor is that COVID-19 can be caught by regular drinking water or from a swimming pool.
Sbraccia examines the latest claim about COVID-19 and water from your faucet or from a swimming pool to see if it is true. Watch the video for the full report.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- NC moving company fails to deliver 72-year-old woman’s items for months
- Pair of goats spotted on Arkansas bridge truss euthanized
- NC county school board member accused of making derogatory comments during meeting
- Pres. Trump addresses 75th annual UN General Assembly
- 2 Virginia residents charged with ‘terrorist threats’ in Ohio near Trump rally