RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — As the coronavirus continues to spread, some information that sounds interesting is spreading on social media that could be wrong.
CBS 17 consumer reporter Steve Sbraccia takes a look at an idea that is spreading and separates the fact from the fiction.
The latest rumor is that COVID-19 can be caught by regular drinking water or from a swimming pool.
Sbraccia examines the latest claim about COVID-19 and water from your faucet or from a swimming pool to see if it is true. Watch the video for the full report.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 911 tapes: NYPD dad charged with murder tried to revive 8-year-old son who froze in garage
- Durham County employees to work remotely to conserve fuel during shortage across NC
- REX Hospital Open returns after being canceled last year due to pandemic
- Red Hat adding more than 500 jobs with many coming to Raleigh
- Why a warning to not panic buy turned into a run on fuel in NC