RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — As the coronavirus continues to spread, some information that sounds interesting is spreading on social media that could be wrong.
CBS 17 consumer reporter Steve Sbraccia takes a look at an idea that is spreading and separates the fact from the fiction.
The latest rumor is that people should not bother to use hand sanitizer because it really doesn’t work against COVID-19.
Sbraccia examines the latest claim about hand sanitizer and COVID-19 to see if it is true. Watch the video for the full report.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Georgia governor offers state as alternative GOP convention host
- Monday, May 25th: Take care of yourself as NC starts to re-open
- World Anti-Doping Agency looks to artificial intelligence to catch dopers
- Holiday weekend crowds trigger COVID warnings
- COVID-19 in NC: More than 24,000 have tested positive, deaths now top 765
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now