RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — As the coronavirus continues to spread, some information that sounds interesting is spreading on social media that could be wrong.
CBS 17 consumer reporter Steve Sbraccia takes a look at an idea that is spreading and separates the fact from the fiction.
The latest rumor is that people should not bother to use hand sanitizer because it really doesn’t work against COVID-19.
Sbraccia examines the latest claim about hand sanitizer and COVID-19 to see if it is true. Watch the video for the full report.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- NC county school board member accused of making derogatory comments during meeting
- LIVE: Pres. Trump’s address at 75th annual UN General Assembly
- 2 Virginia residents charged with ‘terrorist threats’ in Ohio near Trump rally
- Louisville police chief declares state of emergency ahead of Breonna Taylor case update
- Florida man claims dolphin attacked, bit him
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now