RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — As the coronavirus continues to spread, some information that sounds interesting is spreading on social media that could be wrong.
CBS 17 consumer reporter Steve Sbraccia takes a look at an idea that is spreading and separates the fact from the fiction.
The latest rumor is that the new very high levels of Vitamin C can effectively treat COVID-19.
Sbraccia examines the latest claim about Vitamin C and COVID-19 to see if it is true. Watch the video for the full report.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- NC county school board member accused of making derogatory comments during meeting
- Pres. Trump aims to send ‘strong message’ to China in UN address
- 2 Virginia residents charged with ‘terrorist threats’ in Ohio near Trump rally
- Louisville police chief declares state of emergency ahead of Breonna Taylor case update
- Florida man claims dolphin attacked, bit him