Coronavirus test kits that were to be sent to the United Kingdom were found to be contaminated with COVID-19, The Telegraph reports.
This comes at a time when the UK is ramping up efforts to boost testing in the country. The country has reached out to private companies to help make tests.
Luxembourg-based manufacturer Eurofins told UK officials that deliveries would be delayed because core parts were contaminated with the virus.
The delay is not expected to significantly impact the country’s testing for the virus.
- Vigil held for one of 5 youths who died in Capital Boulevard crash in Raleigh
- Woman taken to hospital after shooting in Raleigh neighborhood
- NC State Fair attendance down by 70k over 1st 3 days compared to 2019
- Pedestrian seriously injured after being hit by car in Durham
- Historic Louisburg home gutted by fire