Coronavirus test kits that were to be sent to the United Kingdom were found to be contaminated with COVID-19, The Telegraph reports.
This comes at a time when the UK is ramping up efforts to boost testing in the country. The country has reached out to private companies to help make tests.
Luxembourg-based manufacturer Eurofins told UK officials that deliveries would be delayed because core parts were contaminated with the virus.
The delay is not expected to significantly impact the country’s testing for the virus.
- VIDEO: Russian planes fly close to US jet for more than 1 hour over Mediterranean Sea
- Man with torch disrupted outdoor church service in NC mountains, deputies say
- Victim remains in coma 3 months after career day plane crash in Cumberland County
- NC woman wanted on murder charge following man’s fentanyl death
- Storm reveals mystery shipwreck at Utah’s Great Salt Lake
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now