RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – North Carolina now has more than 30,000 lab-confirmed cases of coronavirus, according to the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services on Wednesday.
A total of 449,263 tests have been completed revealing 30,777 confirmed cases, NCDHHS said.
NCDHHS said there are 684 patients hospitalized across the state in connection with the virus – a drop from the pandemic-high of 716 reported on Tuesday.
The number of deaths attributed to the virus is now 939 – up from 921 on Tuesday.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Feds offer $5,000 reward after guns stolen from Walmart in Fayetteville
- 23 million Americans could face eviction in coming months
- ‘Motorcyclists have got common sense’: Myrtle Beach Bike Week kicks off, thousands expected
- Wake County Public Schools’ plan to bring kids in classroom part-time draws criticism
- ‘Glee’ star Naya Rivera found dead at California lake