RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – North Carolina has reported a new high in COVID-19-related hospitalizations for the fourth day in a row.
As of Thursday morning, 812 people are hospitalized across the state with coronavirus, according to the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.
A total of 39,481 lab-confirmed cases were reported by NCDHHS on Thursday – and increase of 1,310 from Wednesday.
Those cases stem from the 572,677 completed tests.
NCDHHS is attributing 1,064 deaths to the virus.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Biden rescinds Trump’s emergency declaration on border security, halts border wall construction
- Love, Bacot lead Tar Heels past Wake Forest
- Three soldiers killed in upstate NY military helicopter crash
- Durham public housing officials to launch hotline to track, speed up maintenance requests
- NC National Guard helps along smooth vaccination clinic in Cumberland County