KNIGHTDALE, N.C. (WNCN) – A COVID-19 outbreak at a Knightdale assisted-care facility was reported on Wednesday, according to Wake County health officials.
The outbreak took place at The Addison of Knightdale, which is located at 2408 Hodge Rd. Health officials didn’t release how many staff members or residents had tested positive for the virus, but an outbreak is defined as at least two cases.
The facility was not included in state data on congregate living facilities that was last updated on Tuesday.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Vaccinated for virus, Jimmy Carter and wife back in church
- Man accused of shooting infant daughter in the head during domestic incident in custody
- Shooting at Fayetteville apartment complex leaves man dead, police say
- 18-point deficit too much for UNC to overcome in non-conference loss to Marquette
- NC State earns upset win at No. 15 Virginia, handing Cavaliers 3rd loss in a row