GARNER, N.C. (WNCN) – An employee at a Garner Lowe’s Home Improvement store tested positive for coronavirus, company spokesperson Sarah Lively said.
The store is located at 1575 U.S. Highway 70 West. It has since been extensively cleaned and is open, Lively said.
The employee, who last worked April 2, has been quarantined and is receiving care. Other employees who worked with the patient have been put on paid leave, Lively said.
An employee at a location in Apex also recently tested positive for COVID-19.
No other information was available.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Should fewer Americans get a $1,400 stimulus check?
- Durham County sheriff requiring employees to get COVID-19 vaccine
- Former Wake County deputy arrested after hours-long standoff, sheriff’s office says
- No. 20 Hokies rebound from road loss to top Notre Dame 62-51
- One Raleigh provider gearing up for mass vaccine distribution