GARNER, N.C. (WNCN) – An employee at a Garner Lowe’s Home Improvement store tested positive for coronavirus, company spokesperson Sarah Lively said.
The store is located at 1575 U.S. Highway 70 West. It has since been extensively cleaned and is open, Lively said.
The employee, who last worked April 2, has been quarantined and is receiving care. Other employees who worked with the patient have been put on paid leave, Lively said.
An employee at a location in Apex also recently tested positive for COVID-19.
No other information was available.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- VIDEO: Russian planes fly close to US jet for more than 1 hour over Mediterranean Sea
- Man with torch disrupted outdoor church service in NC mountains, deputies say
- Victim remains in coma 3 months after career day plane crash in Cumberland County
- NC woman wanted on murder charge following man’s fentanyl death
- Storm reveals mystery shipwreck at Utah’s Great Salt Lake