GARNER, N.C. (WNCN) – An employee at a Garner Lowe’s Home Improvement store tested positive for coronavirus, company spokesperson Sarah Lively said.
The store is located at 1575 U.S. Highway 70 West. It has since been extensively cleaned and is open, Lively said.
The employee, who last worked April 2, has been quarantined and is receiving care. Other employees who worked with the patient have been put on paid leave, Lively said.
An employee at a location in Apex also recently tested positive for COVID-19.
No other information was available.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Plane crashes in Pennsylvania neighborhood while trying to land
- 72nd Emmy Awards: The Winners
- Four killed in Sunday plane crash near Waco, Texas
- Video shows woman attacking members of California tribe protesting border wall
- Drunk driver hits man in a Va interstate work zone, drives off before running out of gas