RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – In response to Gov. Roy Cooper’s Tuesday mandate shutting down dining in at North Carolina restaurants, many around the Triangle are turning to takeout to get their favorite meals and to support area businesses.
The executive order went into effect Tuesday at 5 p.m., essentially halting St. Patrick’s Day festivities across the state.
Food blogger GirlEatsWorld is curating a list of eateries in the Triangle area that are remaining open for takeout and delivery. The list outlines which restaurants are working with which services for delivery options and provides useful links to social media and websites.
More COVID-19 coverage:
- Durham siblings join Pfizer vaccine study
- Pfizer says its COVID shots 80% effective for kids under 5
- Here’s when Wake County parents can make COVID vaccine booster appointments for their kids
- Vaccinated, boosted people make up bigger slice of COVID-19 hospitalizations. Why?
- Current COVID-19 is more gradual in Wake County, NC testing labs handling increase well: officials