RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – In today’s Job Alert, we’re looking at options for people who might be looking to advance their careers into management or those with managerial experience who are now out of work.
Acquire is a privately-owned consulting firm looking to fill several entry-level marketing manager positions in Raleigh. You’ll work with existing clients to advance their needs, while also building new accounts.
Past sales and customer service experience is needed. Acquire will offer training.
We’ve reported how people are in demand for grocery store management.
Aldi needs a full-time shift manager for their new store in Holly Springs.
It is a lot of supervisory work, so past management experience is needed.
You’ll alternate between managerial and associate duties as necessary depending on the schedule of store managers.
Pay starts at $13.50 per hour, but you get an added $4.50 per hour when working as a supervisor.
Aldi also offers health benefits and 401(k).
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Durham residents want peace as police adjust to combat surge in gun violence
- Students concerned after COVID-19 clusters confirmed at UNC housing
- Despite cancellation, dozens turn out for vigil honoring Cannon Hinnant
- Homicide of 3-year-old disguised as hot car death, police say
- UPDATE: Overwhelming response to boy’s search for a family, ‘I hope one of y’all pick me’
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now