RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) — Today’s Job Alert is focused on something we’ve been hearing since the start of the pandemic. Anything related to shipping packages is huge right now.
All jobs require a high school diploma or GED, and past experience is always a plus.
FedEx is looking for a casual courier in Raleigh.
It is a part-time delivery job, but doesn’t necessarily require a Commercial Driver’s License. Pay is $17.79 an hour.
You need to be able to lift up to 50 pounds. No experience is necessary.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Sponsored Content: Skip Spring Cleaning This Year & Refresh Your Home With Upgraded Floors
- Sponsored Content: Make Your Retirement Plan Feel Like Magic by Preparing a Plan Now
- Lawmaker pushes for 3rd time to make Bible the state book of Tennessee
- Newly released report details 2013 probe of allegations against former LSU Coach Les Miles
- ECU students push for pass/fail option in spring semester