RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – The COVID-19 pandemic – combined with the upcoming holidays – means there’s a huge demand for employees at Amazon.
There are openings in Durham for people to work what is called a “delivery station.” It involves sorting and making sure the right boxes get to the right place.
This is the final stop between the warehouse and the customer.
Hiring is immediate – hours are flexible – and pay is $15 an hour.
Just under the heading of “Warehouse Team Members” in Garner, Amazon is adding new postings by the day.
These range from loading to unloading trucks to retrieving customer orders.
Part-time and full-time are available. Pay goes as high as $18.50 an hour.
Click here to search jobs.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- U.S. reaches 100,000 coronavirus hospitalizations
- Wendell shop owner cited over sign saying store doesn’t require masks
- Wednesday, December 2nd: Live music by Jay James, Jolly Raleigh scavenger hunt clue #2
- Black and Blue Kickoff Live: After devastating Panthers loss, conversation still swirls on who is to blame
- City finds 40 Housing Code violations at Durham apartments