RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – For today’s Job Alert we’ve got something a little different.
This is a new one – a contact renter rep for the American Kennel Club.
It’s work from home, but you must live within 50 miles of the AKC office in Raleigh.
The job is answering questions about dog registration and other services by the AKC. A wired internet connection is required – no wireless routers.
The job requires six to eight weeks of training.
Penmarc needs a scheduling coordinator and dispatcher. The job involves sending the right teams to the right job sites for customers.
Penmarc creates “Custom spaces designed for an organizational lifestyle.”
Pay is $35,000 to $40,000 a year – and both day and evening shifts are available.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Campbell women’s soccer takes conference title, learns Monday their foe in NCAA Tournament
- Triangle doctors discuss rare clots found in handful of J&J COVID-19 vaccine recipients
- NASA’s Mars helicopter is set to take history-making flight Monday. Here’s how to watch it
- NC women takeing classes to protect themselves after sexual assault and violence
- Man charged with hit-and-run in Raleigh crash that injured motorcyclist, closed US 1 for hours