RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – In today’s Job Alert are some really unusual opportunities.
Anheuser-Busch is looking for a representative for Devils Backbone Brewery.
You’ll manage existing accounts and work to build new ones. You must have a clean driving record, an advanced degree, and it’d be great if you were a certified beer server.
If food is more your thing, Whole Foods in Chapel Hill needs a bakery team leader.
Obviously, you should know your way around a kitchen and be familiar with cleaning practices and any needed certifications.
It is a managerial role, so have a year of leadership experience. It’s a full-time opening – and be OK with lifting up to 50 pounds.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Storm-tattered Frying Pan Tower flag being auctioned off to support places hardest hit by Hurricane Isaias
- Triangle gym owners react to remaining in Phase 2 and closed
- 8-year-old shot accidentally in Rocky Mount, police say
- Durham Public Schools suspends student driver’s education program indefinitely
- 2 Florida men arrested after dolphin calf, fish found dead
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now