RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – In today’s Job Alert are some really unusual opportunities.
Anheuser-Busch is looking for a representative for Devils Backbone Brewery.
You’ll manage existing accounts and work to build new ones. You must have a clean driving record, an advanced degree, and it’d be great if you were a certified beer server.
If food is more your thing, Whole Foods in Chapel Hill needs a bakery team leader.
Obviously, you should know your way around a kitchen and be familiar with cleaning practices and any needed certifications.
It is a managerial role, so have a year of leadership experience. It’s a full-time opening – and be OK with lifting up to 50 pounds.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Your pictures from central NC’s biggest snow of the season
- Should fewer Americans get a $1,400 stimulus check?
- Durham County sheriff requiring employees to get COVID-19 vaccine
- Former Wake County deputy arrested after hours-long standoff, sheriff’s office says
- No. 20 Hokies rebound from road loss to top Notre Dame 62-51