RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Today’s job alert is focused on the ramping up of the restaurant industry.
Ashley Christensen, one of the most celebrated chefs in Raleigh – the winner of the 2019 James Beard Award – has a lot of opening with Ashley Christensen Restaurants.
One of those is for a sous chef.
To quote the opening, “be a stickler for quality.” You need to know your way around a kitchen, including safety practices. You’ll also take inventory, creating budgets, making projections, run payroll, and pay vendors.
You should have two years experience and be Serve Safe certified. Ashley runs a tight ship, so there are a lot of details to these openings you’ll want to review.
If you’re looking for something in the front of house, they need a host.
As the job listing says, “Candidate must be hospitable, friendly, and personable.”
Dress right and be able to handle a fast-paced atmosphere.”
There are a lot of openings for the company so check out the full list to see what else jumps out at you.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Scuffles erupt outside California church holding indoor service without masks, despite judge’s ban
- Family now seeks justice after Wilson boy killed, man captured
- Man dies in officer-involved shooting in Moore County town
- Mystery masks: Unsolicited face masks from China arriving in Florida mailboxes
- Raleigh crash with injuries shuts down part of I-87/US 64
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now