RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Jobs fairs are a great place to meet with a bunch of potential employers at one time.
However, because of the pandemic, job fairs are still happening, but – like most things – they’re happening virtually.
Career Center of the Southeast and Devry University are holding one this upcoming Thursday from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. You must sign up in advance.
There are about a dozen different employers looking for on-the-spot hiring.
Each one has different kinds of jobs available.
Plus, since this is for the southeast, there are also opportunities in other cities like Atlanta, Charlotte, and Nashville.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Change in how DHHS reports COVID deaths gives clearer view of spikes, trends
- At least 4 Fayetteville Goodyear employees test positive for COVID-19
- Wilson man dies after being shot in 911 caller’s front yard, police say
- Work-at-home offers are the most-common scam while many in NC are unemployed, BBB says
- Raleigh police investigating hazmat situation near auto shop
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now