RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Jobs fairs are a great place to meet with a bunch of potential employers at one time.
However, because of the pandemic, job fairs are still happening, but – like most things – they’re happening virtually.
Career Center of the Southeast and Devry University are holding one this upcoming Thursday from 10 a.m. until 2 p.m. You must sign up in advance.
There are about a dozen different employers looking for on-the-spot hiring.
Each one has different kinds of jobs available.
Plus, since this is for the southeast, there are also opportunities in other cities like Atlanta, Charlotte, and Nashville.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Indiana man admits to pushing toddler down stairs after argument over food, court docs show
- 1 million air passengers reported in a day marks new flying milestone during pandemic
- Counties reaching out to about 10,000 NC voters who need to fix absentee ballot issues
- Wake County fire tanker truck crashes while responding to house fire
- 20-year-old ‘dead’ woman found alive at funeral home later dies at Detroit hospital, family says
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now