RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Despite record levels of unemployment, CBS 17 continues to find lots of great opportunities in a variety of fields in central North Carolina.
BASF is looking for a customer service representative in Research Triangle Park. This is part of the Agricultural Solutions Center.
You’ll be responsible for fulfillment process from clients. This includes entering orders and resolving any kind of customer conflicts.
In Fayetteville, SYKES is looking for an inbound sales customer service representative.
It is a full time job with pay that begins at $12 per hour.
Training is paid and you qualify for health insurance, tuition reimbursement, and paid time off. You will need a high school diploma and a year of sales experience.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Durham County Public Schools holds virtual town hall, Cumberland schools approve plan
- NC officials say protests did not lead to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Doctors note new COVID-19 symptoms in young adults
- Pentagon officials: Investigation into removal of protesters near White House almost done
- Families alarmed by gunshots near youth baseball game in Goldsboro
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now