RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Heading into the holidays there is always a need for retail workers.
The Belk in Dunn is looking for a Sales Associate.
Customer service is key, so a lot of personality is needed. There are sales goals and maintaining a designated sales area.
Past retail experience is preferred.
Kohl’s in Fayetteville needs a seasonal sales associate.
A flexible schedule is needed, so is the ability to work in various departments as needed.
You will need to be OK with talking to customers about credit cards and loyalty programs.
Past experience is needed and so is a basic understanding of technology.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Parents call on Cumberland County schools to rescind decision to continue virtual learning
- Man hurt in drive-by shooting in Durham, police say
- 2 officers shot in Louisville ‘expected to recover’, suspect in custody
- President Trump, GOP AGs accuse social media companies of silencing conservatives
- 3 arrested after man run over, killed by own van while trying to stop vehicle theft in California
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now