RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – There are a lot of people in the food and beverage industry either looking for a job or looking to use their skills to make extra cash.
Capital Grille in North Hills in Raleigh needs a host.
Make sure to be engaging and warm! Talk to guests and introduce them to their server.
Managing waiting lists and and keeping cool in stressful times is also crucial.
Durham Tech needs an adjunct instructor for the culinary program.
A degree in culinary arts is needed, as is two years minimum culinary management eperience, and one year of of teaching or training experience.
Since this is a career in education, there are a lot of very specific requirements to check out before applying.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Durham man arrested on birthday, charged in shooting near downtown Raleigh, police say
- Officer dislocates shoulder of woman with dementia after she ‘forgets’ to pay $14 for groceries: lawsuit
- Activate this ‘hidden’ Facebook feature to protect your account from hackers
- Florida couple accused of starving, locking up 3 teens; 1 teen weighed 50 pounds
- Man ‘freaked out’ after finding snake in lettuce bought at supermarket