RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – There are a lot of people in the food and beverage industry either looking for a job or looking to use their skills to make extra cash.
Capital Grille in North Hills in Raleigh needs a host.
Make sure to be engaging and warm! Talk to guests and introduce them to their server.
Managing waiting lists and and keeping cool in stressful times is also crucial.
Durham Tech needs an adjunct instructor for the culinary program.
A degree in culinary arts is needed, as is two years minimum culinary management eperience, and one year of of teaching or training experience.
Since this is a career in education, there are a lot of very specific requirements to check out before applying.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Yelp: 60 percent of businesses that closed due to COVID-19 are closed permanently
- Woman hit by car in North Raleigh; road closed
- Michelob Ultra looking to pay ‘chief exploration officer’ $50K to visit national parks
- Fayetteville remaining prepared despite Sally’s heavy remnants skipping over the city
- Ohio football players who carried police, fire flags on-field awarded scholarships
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now