RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Today’s Job Alert is focused on openings for people who are bilingual.
CarMax on Glenwood Avenue in Raleigh needs a bilingual English/Spanish Customer Experience Consultant.
Essentially, the job requires working with customers to ensure the sale moves as smoothly as possible, helping with paperwork, and following up with inquiries.
There is a $1,500 signing bonus.
McCorvey Sheet Metal needs a bilingual junior recruiter.
The job means screening things like resumes and applications, and working job fairs.
Two years of recruiting experience is needed. Ideally, the perfect candidate will have at least a year of experience in the construction industry.
Health benefits, 401(k), and paid vacation are all offered.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Parents call on Cumberland County schools to rescind decision to continue virtual learning
- Man hurt in drive-by shooting in Durham, police say
- 2 officers shot in Louisville ‘expected to recover’, suspect in custody
- President Trump, GOP AGs accuse social media companies of silencing conservatives
- 3 arrested after man run over, killed by own van while trying to stop vehicle theft in California
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now