RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – A lot of stores are already hiring ahead of the holidays.
The Carter’s store in Brier Creek in Raleigh needs a seasonal worker.
You should have relatively open availability and know some shifts might last up to 8 hours.
Past retail experience is preferred – and be good with kids.
The job requires a lot of standing, bending, and lifting – so keep that in mind.
Cost Plus World Market needs a seasonal worker at their store near Triangle Town Center in Raleigh.
You’ll familiarize yourself with products to help customers and help stock the store, too. You might need to help unload trucks.
A year of past experience is ideal.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Parents call on Cumberland County schools to rescind decision to continue virtual learning
- Man hurt in drive-by shooting in Durham, police say
- 2 officers shot in Louisville ‘expected to recover’, suspect in custody
- President Trump, GOP AGs accuse social media companies of silencing conservatives
- 3 arrested after man run over, killed by own van while trying to stop vehicle theft in California
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now