RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – It’s no secret the restaurant industry is taking a beating during the pandemic closures.
Even as businesses slowly reopen, there are plenty of people without a job.
The restaurant chain CAVA continues an aggressive expansion, and they are hiring for plenty of positions.
The location in the Midtown East development in Raleigh needs a full-time culinary lead.
You’ll develop the grill and prep teams, help open or close the restaurant, and learn basic food and beverage management skills – like ordering and organizing inventory.
The job pays $14 per hour and you’ll be eligible for benefits. You need a year of experience.
If you’re more interested in retail, Harbor Freight Tool needs a sales associate at their store on Skibo Road in Fayetteville.
You’ve got to be 18, and past retail experience if preferred.
Also, understand there is a physical element to the job, so be OK with lifting and pulling items up to 50 pounds. Also, be OK working evenings, weekends, and possibly holidays.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Woman shot at Thanksgiving family gathering in Raleigh; fines possible for COVID-19 violations, police say
- Family of woman hit by car after deadly shooting in Durham says he’s always worried for their safety
- Justin Timberlake donates new wheelchair accessible van for Tennessee teen
- Second stimulus check: President-elect Biden’s thoughts on $1,200 payments
- Child dead, 3 injured after house fire in South Carolina