RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – CBS 17 is committed to helping those looking to find a new job, or one that better fits their lifestyle, especially with the challenges presented with remote learning for the start of the school year.
Conduent in Fayetteville is looking for a Customer Experience Associate to work from home.
You’ve got to have a hardwired internet connection and six months experience in customer service.
You’ll assist customers with questions about health and wellness and help find a solution. It is full time and comes with benefits and 401(k).
Capstone Group in Wake Forest needs a full-time Account Specialist.
You’ll assist account managers and account executives in managing client accounts. This includes adding notes to customer files, doing monthly invoices, and client follow-ups. An associate’s or bachelor’s degree is needed and so is five years’ experience.
Pay is between $37,500 and $40,000 a year. The job also comes with benefits and 401(k).
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- CBP officer allegedly smuggles housekeeper/nanny through Texas border crossing
- FDA endorses single-shot COVID-19 vaccine from Johnson & Johnson
- Towing issues frustrate residents of 3 Raleigh neighborhoods
- SC elementary student was sexually assaulted on school bus ‘in full view of driver,’ lawsuit claims
- Gov. Cooper vetoes school reopening bill; Legislature could override veto