RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – As unemployment claims mount, CBS 17 is here to help you find a job through our daily Job Alert.
Conduent is looking for 160 people to work at call centers in the Triangle. The employees are expected to learn specific computer programs to assist clients when they contact Conduent with service questions or concerns.
Also, with more people practicing social distancing, there is a surge in shoppers ordering groceries online. That means stores need personal shoppers, including Lowes Foods. They need two workers for their store in Clayton, but a search of their website reveals similar positions at other stores in central North Carolina.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Massachusetts man puts up electric fence to protect Trump campaign sign
- Second stimulus checks: Where we stand after Trump’s push for new direct payments
- ‘My sister is a fighter’ – NC domestic violence victim survives being shot in face
- Disabled Durham veteran’s wheelchair ramp destroyed by drunk driver, police say
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg’s dying wish was to not have a replacement chosen by Trump
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now