RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – CBS 17 is committed to helping people who suddenly find themselves without a job thanks to the economic downturn caused by the coronavirus.
Conduent is looking for 160 people to work at call centers in Raleigh and Cary. You’ll work with health care clients when they contact the company with service concerns.
You will need to learn center computer programs, troubleshoot problems for customers, and provide solutions and recommend new products.
Also, The Fresh Market is looking to hire a lot of people at their stores across central North Carolina.
They have four cashier positions open at their store in Fayetteville. These are part-time jobs and you must be at least 16 to work there.
Applicants should be comfortable with occasionally lifting heavy items, and have a flexible schedule.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Wake Forest neighbors of husband accused of killing wife say there was history of domestic violence
- 580+ videos released by Raleigh police capture candid moments of officers during George Floyd protests
- An inside look at how North Carolina counties review absentee ballots
- Tropical Storm Zeta strengthens, is expected to regain hurricane status Wednesday
- 3 Wake County high schools confirm COVID-19 case associated with athletics
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now