RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Whenever we do our job alert, customer service jobs always seem to get a lot of attention.
There is an opening for a customer service representative at Covalent Chemical in Raleigh.
There will be a lot of customer interaction, like discussing products and following up on orders. The job will be Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Green For Life Environmental needs a broker relations customer service representative. This is a full-time job.
The job features a lot of customer interaction, providing information about products, and helping with existing clients.
You will need to have a high school diploma and a year of customer service experience.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 5.1 magnitude earthquake reported in NC
- NC island where Isaias made landfall attracts sightseers; residents seek privacy
- Black Lives Matter billboard beside Confederate flag in Pittsboro may come down soon
- Many near UNC seen wearing masks, socially distancing amid crackdown effort
- NC teachers rally for 2nd coronavirus relief bill that they say would help education
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now