RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Whenever we do our job alert, customer service jobs always seem to get a lot of attention.
There is an opening for a customer service representative at Covalent Chemical in Raleigh.
There will be a lot of customer interaction, like discussing products and following up on orders. The job will be Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Green For Life Environmental needs a broker relations customer service representative. This is a full-time job.
The job features a lot of customer interaction, providing information about products, and helping with existing clients.
You will need to have a high school diploma and a year of customer service experience.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- NCDOT stopping construction on most road projects for Thanksgiving holiday
- CBS 17 Job Alert – Domino’s restaurants and Scenthound are hiring
- Former NFL star Marshawn Lynch hands out 200 Thanksgiving turkeys in Hawaii
- ‘A hero’: Charlotte man rescues little girl wandering alone in early morning
- 2-week shutdown possible in Virginia to stunt COVID-19 spread after Thanksgiving