RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Today’s Job Alert has an opening which we’ve never had before – a District Court Judicial Assistant.
It is a full-time job in Cumberland County working for the Chief District Court Judge.
You’ll do things like answer the phone and respond to e-mail. The job also requires scheduling and supervising in-courthouse parental visits, as well as working with Family Courts as needed.
An associate’s degree and past experience as a legal assistant iS preferred.
It is a Monday through Friday job with pay ranging from $32,500 to $41,600 a year.
Waterlogic America is looking for a Customer Service Rep/Sales Support Specialist in Raleigh.
This is not only about providing customer service to clients, but also helping with purchasing, invoicing, and warehouse-related functions.
A high school diploma and past customer service experience is required.
You get vision, medical, and dental insurance, 401(k), and tuition reimbursement.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- ‘I’m not alone’: Arkansas teen with autism gets support from football players at school
- CMPD release video following in-custody death of Harold Easter
- Yuengling’s Hershey Chocolate Beer to be released in multiple states, including NC
- Moving Forward: Local attorney says change needs to happen within balance of law
- Can the coronavirus travel more than 6 feet in the air?
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now