RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – CBS 17 is committed to helping you find a job during this tough economic time.
A lot of people are looking for opportunities in customer service or at a call center.
S&S Professional Services is looking for a customer service representative for their office in Research Triangle Park.
You’ll oversee customer orders and provide any assistance as needed for customers. You’ll also address issues with outstanding credit issues and supply chain problems.
This is a contracted position that pays $20 per hour. The hours are Monday through Friday from 9:30 a.m. until 6 p.m. You need a high school diploma to apply.
Sprint by Wireless Express needs retail consultants at their stores in Fayetteville and Wilson. This is a very customer-focused job.
You will be expected to help customers with their service plans and their wireless devices, work to save them money, and spend time focusing on personalizing the experience.
You will need to have a high school diploma and a year of sales experience.
It is both hourly pay and commission. Medical benefits kick in after 60 days, and your 401(k) kicks in after a year. Tuition assistance is also available.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Change in how DHHS reports COVID deaths gives clearer view of spikes, trends
- At least 4 Fayetteville Goodyear employees test positive for COVID-19
- Wilson man dies after being shot in 911 caller’s front yard, police say
- Work-at-home offers are the most-common scam while many in NC are unemployed, BBB says
- Raleigh police investigating hazmat situation near auto shop
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now