RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – A lot of people in the retail industry found themselves unemployed when the COVID-19 pandemic resulted in the closure or limited operations of stores.
But they are now reopening, and brides are planning for the future, which explains why the David’s Bridal store on Louisburg Road in Raleigh has quite a few openings.
One of the standout jobs is a part-time alterations customer service representative. You’ll help clients schedule alteration times and arrange for fittings. Past retail experience is preferred, as is basic sewing experience.
They also need an operations supervisor. He or she will report to the store manager and help oversee daily operations and assist customers.
It is a full-time position, so you’re eligible for benefits including health insurance and a 401(k).
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- 12 arrested, 5 Raleigh officers injured in overnight unrest
- Cleanup underway after chaotic night leaves damage across downtown Raleigh
- 3 arrested as Charlotte police use ‘chemical riot control agents’ to disperse protesters
- Charlotte protester rescued by firefighters after falling through sidewalk grate
- 21-year-old killed, 5 others wounded in NC party shooting
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now