RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – A lot of people in the retail industry found themselves unemployed when the COVID-19 pandemic resulted in the closure or limited operations of stores.
But they are now reopening, and brides are planning for the future, which explains why the David’s Bridal store on Louisburg Road in Raleigh has quite a few openings.
One of the standout jobs is a part-time alterations customer service representative. You’ll help clients schedule alteration times and arrange for fittings. Past retail experience is preferred, as is basic sewing experience.
They also need an operations supervisor. He or she will report to the store manager and help oversee daily operations and assist customers.
It is a full-time position, so you’re eligible for benefits including health insurance and a 401(k).
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Raleigh police investigating shooting
- ‘I’m sick of it’: Families impacted by Durham gun violence call for more action
- COVID-19 outbreak persists at Johnston County nursing home
- Who might the Hurricanes go for with 13th pick at NHL Draft?
- Twitter removes 130 accounts for trying to ‘disrupt the public conversation’ during debate
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now