RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Today’s Job Alert is focused on working for the government.
Did you know there is an entire website dedicated to nothing but government jobs? I gave it a once over.
The Division of Motor Vehicles – the DMV – needs program coordinators based in Wake County.
The position involves providing customer service and helping register vehicles. Past experience is required, and a college degree is requested.
Pay ranges from $32,700 to $46,000 a year – plus benefits.
The job requires proficiency with tools and maintenance. Duties also include flagging traffic at a work site, scraping asphalt, and even driving a dump truck if needed.
Pay ranges from $32,500 to $40,500 annually, plus benefits.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- U.S. reaches 100,000 coronavirus hospitalizations
- Wendell shop owner cited over sign saying store doesn’t require masks
- Wednesday, December 2nd: Live music by Jay James, Jolly Raleigh scavenger hunt clue #2
- Black and Blue Kickoff Live: After devastating Panthers loss, conversation still swirls on who is to blame
- City finds 40 Housing Code violations at Durham apartments