RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Today’s Job Alert is focused on companies looking for a lot of workers – we are talking thousands of people nationwide.
Domino’s Pizza recently reported a massive surge in sales since the start of the pandemic.
A rep for the company reached out to CBS 17 because more than 300 of those jobs are here in central North Carolina.
These positions run the gamut – delivery drivers, customer service reps, and both managers and assistant managers.
These can be part-time jobs for some extra cash, or full-time in order to advance your career. Benefits and pay vary.
The networking website LinkedIn also put together a list of companies with thousands of positions.
Some of those companies are not hiring locally, so as to not waste your time, I found some that are hiring in central North Carolina.
Locally, in Vance County, they need a Sales District Leader based in Henderson.
This is a big-time job. You’ll lead a $5-to-$15 million dollar sales region. This involves a lot of interaction with PepsiCo customers.
There are a lot of sales-specific qualifications, including a bachelor’s degree and two years of management experience.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Parents call on Cumberland County schools to rescind decision to continue virtual learning
- Man hurt in drive-by shooting in Durham, police say
- 2 officers shot in Louisville ‘expected to recover’, suspect in custody
- President Trump, GOP AGs accuse social media companies of silencing conservatives
- 3 arrested after man run over, killed by own van while trying to stop vehicle theft in California
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now