RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Because the country is in a recession and we’re seeing reports of record unemployment, CBS 17 is committed to finding job openings in central North Carolina – and there are a lot of them.
Dunkin’ (formerly known as Dunkin’ Donuts) recently announced a partnership with Southern New Hampshire University in hopes of recruiting 25,000 new employees company-wide.
We found store manager openings in Raleigh, Wake Forest, Apex, Cary, and Smithfield.
You must be 18 with past supervisory experience. You’ll help in hiring and training, execute any kind of in-store promotions and product rollouts, and set sales goals, too.
Cashiers are also needed at all these locations, too, as are shift leaders and assistant managers.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Illinois woman shot and killed by 4-year-old who found gun, police say
- Squirrel in Colorado tests positive for the bubonic plague
- Gov. Cooper: Public schools will be open for in-person and virtual learning
- Former nursing aide faces 7 murder counts in insulin deaths at Veterans Affairs hospital
- Kanye West gets 2% in first US poll since announcing presidential run
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now