RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Work from home jobs are always in demand, especially now during the pandemic.
First Citizens Bank is looking for a customer care center representative. The job is based in Raleigh, but is “work from home.”
A year of call center experience is needed, so is being a clear communicator. Being bilingual in Spanish is preferred.
WW – formerly known as “Weight Watchers” – needs a part-time remote customer service specialist.
This is for general customer inquiries and questions. Good customer service skills and the ability to multi-task are both crucial, and so is an understanding of the WW mission.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- NC Rep-elect Ross hopeful for bipartisan efforts in Congress
- Friendly competition at Fort Bragg raises nearly 18,000 pounds of food in 11 days
- Durham attorney among 3 facing federal charges in bank fraud conspiracy
- Clorox Company creating 158 new jobs in Durham
- Biden becomes 1st presidential candidate to reach 80 million votes