RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Work from home jobs are always in demand, especially now during the pandemic.
First Citizens Bank is looking for a customer care center representative. The job is based in Raleigh, but is “work from home.”
A year of call center experience is needed, so is being a clear communicator. Being bilingual in Spanish is preferred.
WW – formerly known as “Weight Watchers” – needs a part-time remote customer service specialist.
This is for general customer inquiries and questions. Good customer service skills and the ability to multi-task are both crucial, and so is an understanding of the WW mission.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Man found dead inside power substation in Wake County
- May mortgage outlook: What to expect from rates in the days ahead
- Apple’s AirTag tracker will probably help you find your stuff, but there are privacy concerns when it comes to people
- “Quiet givers.” Couple killed in Watauga County shooting laid to rest
- Single-family homes increase in price by $36,000 due to lumber shortage: study