RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – Today’s Job Alert is for anyone with experience related to food, albeit in different capacities.
Grocery store managers were listed as one of the 10 most in-demand jobs as ranked by the website GlassDoor.
Food Lion in Garner needs a full-time center store manager – you’ll oversee grocery operations and assist management with daily operations to help meet financial and sales goals.
The job also requires hiring and training of new employees.
Past managerial experience is needed and you need to be accredited as a “Certified Food Safety Manager.”
As the economy continues to reopen, there are more and more jobs for people with a history of working in the food service industry.
Metro Diner is looking for an assistant manager at their location on Skibo Road in Fayetteville.
You need past managerial experience – and be ready to motivate your team.
You’ll be in charge of things like paperwork, forms, reports, and schedules. Benefits are offered and so is paid time off.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Meghan McCain gives birth to first child, gives her patriotic name
- Purging Texas city’s water system of brain-eating microbe to take 60 days
- Hiker posing for picture in tree falls 100 feet to his death
- ‘Absurd’: $1B earmarked for PPE spent on body armor, jet parts
- Florida traffic stop leads to seizure of enough fentanyl to kill nearly 40k people
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now