RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – In today’s Job Alert we’ve found two great full-time opportunities for people with office experience.
Fort Bragg Federal Credit Union needs an Accounting Assistant ACH.
A-C-H stands for Automated Clearing House, and past experience is absolutely required for this position.
This means balancing reports and providing support to the accounting manager. But it cannot be stressed enough – knowledge, training, and use of ACH is an absolute.
Ledgent Finance and Accounting needs a bookkeeper in Raleigh.
The person who gets this position will do data entry and reconcile monthly statements.
You should have an associate’s degree and at least two years experience in office administration.
It is a full-time job and pay is between $14 and $17 an hour.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Parents call on Cumberland County schools to rescind decision to continue virtual learning
- Man hurt in drive-by shooting in Durham, police say
- 2 officers shot in Louisville ‘expected to recover’, suspect in custody
- President Trump, GOP AGs accuse social media companies of silencing conservatives
- 3 arrested after man run over, killed by own van while trying to stop vehicle theft in California
For more stories like this that matter to you, click here to download the CBS 17 News app for free.
Watch live newscasts, get breaking news and sign up for push alerts – download now