RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – In today’s Job Alert, I’m looking at the jobs with the biggest increase in demand right now, according to the website LinkedIn.
I found some openings:
G4S is a major security provider with employees all over the country.
They need what is called a “Security Officer – Upscale” in Fayetteville. Among the requirements is the ability to obtain state security officer license.
The schedule is flexible, there are a lot of benefits, and pay is $14 an hour.
Guard One based in Raleigh is also in need of security guards.
You need to have a vehicle, a cellphone, and be able to get a state security guard license.
Prior military and law enforcement are encouraged to apply.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Texas will end mask mandate, allow businesses to reopen ‘100%’
- Sponsored Content: Put Your Tax Return to Good Use & Invest in Upgrading Your Floors
- Johnston County fire departments team up to save puppy stranded in Neuse River
- Duke planning to host in-person spring graduation ceremony
- Help keep your community clean: Sign up now for NCDOT’s annual spring litter sweep