RALEIGH, N.C. (WNCN) – In today’s Job Alert, I’m looking at the jobs with the biggest increase in demand right now, according to the website LinkedIn.
I found some openings:
G4S is a major security provider with employees all over the country.
They need what is called a “Security Officer – Upscale” in Fayetteville. Among the requirements is the ability to obtain state security officer license.
The schedule is flexible, there are a lot of benefits, and pay is $14 an hour.
Guard One based in Raleigh is also in need of security guards.
You need to have a vehicle, a cellphone, and be able to get a state security guard license.
Prior military and law enforcement are encouraged to apply.
More headlines from CBS17.com:
- Wednesday, December 2nd: Live music by Jay James, Jolly Raleigh scavenger hunt clue #2
- Black and Blue Kickoff Live: After devastating Panthers loss, conversation still swirls on who is to blame
- City finds 40 Housing Code violations at Durham apartments
- Local artist Jay James rocks out to ‘Watch The Leaves’
- Mental Wellness Wednesday: Start reconnecting with others using these simple steps